The winery is located in the municipality of Leutesdorf in the German wine-growing region of the Middle Rhine. The family's viticulture goes back over 15 generations to the year 1640. At that time, the forefather Konrad Mohr cultivated vineyards of the church in addition to his own property. Since 1994, the estate has been managed by Georg Mohr, who has been assisted by his brother Martin since 2000. In addition to the winery, a wine trade is operated for customers from the gastronomy. The vineyards cover seven hectares of vines in the Forstberg, Gartenlay and Rosenberg (Leutesdorf) sites. They are planted with the white wine varieties Riesling, Kerner, Müller-Thurgau, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, as well as with the red wine varieties Pinot Noir and Blauer Portugieser.
A special feature is that in recent years three hectares have been converted to the training Vertiko. The wines are mainly vinified in stainless steel and plastic tanks. Only for the red wines are some barriques available. The musts are deacidified if necessary and fermented at cool temperatures with pure-breeding yeasts. Residual sweet wines are preferably produced by "stopping down", occasionally also by using sweet reserve. Sparkling wines, noble distillates (yeast, marc) and liqueurs are also produced.