currently 160,123 Wines and 24,684 Producers, including 2,851 classified producers.
The estate is located in the commune of Chambolle-Musigny in the Côte de Nuits area of Burgundy. The domaine was founded towards the end of the 14th century by a Jean Moisson, who was already a winegrower. The latter financed the old town church around 1400. In 1766, Cerice François Melchior de Vogüé married the last female Moisson descendant. The estate was enlarged by exchange and purchase. The vaulted cellar dating from the 15th century is impressive. When Comte Georges de Vogüé (1898-1987) took over the estate from his father, it was renamed from "Comte Arthur de Vogüé" to its present name. From 1980 until the death of Comte Georges de Vogüé, his daughter Elizabeth took on more responsibility and formed a new team. Today's owners in the 20th family generation are the granddaughters Claire de Causans and Marie de Ladoucette. The vineyards cover just over 12 hectares, mainly planted with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. There are shares in the two Grand Cru sites Bonnes-Mares (2.75 ha) and Musigny (7.25 ha of the 10 ha), as well as in the Premier Cru site Les Amoureuses. The flagship of the house is the red wine "Musigny Cuvée Vieilles Vignes"(Old Vines). The excellent 1990 vintage is considered the wine of the century. Exclusively from the domaine, a Musigny white wine made from Chardonnay is also produced in small quantities.