Unfortunately there is no information about Stammersdorf available.
Description to Stammersdorf
Part of the 21st Viennese municipal district of Floridsdorf in the north-west of the Austrian capital Wien on the south-eastern slope of the Bisamberg. The village was only incorporated in 1938. It extends into the plain of the Marchfeld. In 1784, Emperor Josef II. (1741-1790) renewed the privilege of serving wine produced in Stammersdorf. Alongside Grinzing, which is perhaps better known, Stammersdorf is, for locals, synonymous with the Heurigen (Buschenschank), which are to be found here in large numbers and are popular with many Viennese. Well-known wineries with mostly Heurigen operations are Göbel Hans-Peter, Helm Robert, Wieninger and Winzerhof Leopold. Strebersdorf, which also has many wineries and wine taverns, borders Stammersdorf to the southwest.