You are using an old browser that may not function as expected.
For a better, safer browsing experience, please upgrade your browser.

Log in Become a Member

Unfortunately there is no information about Pinerolese DOC available.
Pinerolese DOC

Description to Pinerolese DOC

DOC area for red and rosé wines in the Italian region of Piedmont. The zone includes the municipalities of Angrogna, Bibiana, Bobbio Pellice, Bricherasio, Buriasco, Campiglione-Fenile, Cantalupa, Cavour, Cumiana, Frossasco, Garzigliana, Inverso Pinasca, Luserna San Giovanni, Lusernetta, Macello, Osasco, Pinasca, Pinerolo, Perosa Argentina, Pomaretto, Porte, Perrero, Pramollo, Prarostino, Roletto, Rorà, San Germano Chisone, San Pietro Val Lemina, San Secondo di Pinerolo, Torre Pellice, Villar Pellice and Villar Perosa in the province of Torino, and Bagnolo Piemonte and Barge in the province of Cuneo. The small subzone Pinerolese Ramìe includes the two municipalities of Perosa Argentina and Pomaretto in the province of Torino.

Rosso and Rosato are blended in any use of Barbera, Bonarda = Croatina, Chatus and Nebbiolo (to. 50%), as well as other authorised varieties (max. 50%). The pure red wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other authorised varieties such as Barbera, Bonarda, Dolcetto, Doux d'Henry and Freisa. The red wine Ramìe is blended from Avanà (30%), Avarengo (to. 15%), Neretto = Neretto di Bairo (to. 20%), as well as other permitted varieties such as Bécuet = Persan (max. 35%).

In this section you will find
currently 166,731 Wines and 25,080 Producers, including 3,233 classified producers.
Rating system find+buy Tasting samples Editorial schedule