Log in Become a Member

Regions

Comprehensive description of all European growing areas, their grape varieties, traditions and legal rules with maps.

Unfortunately there is no information about Genazzano DOC available.
Genazzano DOC

Description to Genazzano DOC

DOC area for red wine and white wine in the Italian region of Lazio. The classification, which has been in existence since 1992, was significantly changed in 2011 with regard to the permitted grape varieties (previously, considerably more main varieties were defined or permitted). The zone includes areas of the municipalities of Genazzano (complete), Cave, Olevano Romano and San Vito Romano in the province of Roma, and the municipality of Paliano in the province of Frosinone. The Bianco must contain at least 85% Malvasia Bianca di Candia. The Rosso must contain at least 85% Ciliegiolo. The remaining 15% may be other authorised varieties.

EVENTS NEAR YOU

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.