You are using an old browser that may not function as expected. For a better, safer browsing experience, please upgrade your browser.

Log in Become a Member


Comprehensive description of all European growing areas, their grape varieties, traditions and legal rules with maps.

Unfortunately there is no information about Candia dei Colli Apuani DOC available.
Candia dei Colli Apuani DOC

Description to Candia dei Colli Apuani DOC

DOC area for white wines, red wines and rosé wines in the Italian region of Tuscany. The zone includes the municipalities of Carrara, Massa and Montignoso in the province of Massa-Carrara. The Bianco is made from at least 70% Vermentino, the remaining 30% may be other authorised varieties. This is also the case for Frizzante, Vendemmia tardiva and Vin Santo (in secco and amabile). Rosso and Rosato are blended from Sangiovese (60-80%), Merlot (max. 20%) and other approved varieties (max. 20%). The pure variety wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety. These are the red wines Barsaglina or Massaretta and Vermentino Nero (also as Rosato) and the white wine Vermentino Bianco.
In this section you will find
currently 144,065 Wines and 22,861 Producers, including 2,403 classified producers.
Rating system Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples