The winery is located in the municipality of Konz-Filzen (Saar area) in the German Moselle wine region. The former ecclesiastical estate was sold to the Staadt family in 1685, came into the possession of the Reverchon family in 1921 and became the property of Reverchon KG in 2007 under the management of the managing partner Hans Maret. Ralph Herke is responsible as cellar master. A vinotheque and a guesthouse built around 1880 in the Swiss country house style are attached. The vineyards cover 19 hectares of vines at an altitude of 160 to 250 metres above sea level. These are the 6.5 hectare steep slope Herrenberg with weathered Devonian slate soil as well as Pulchen (Filzen), Karthäuser Klosterberg (Konz) and Bockstein (Ockfen), which are in exclusive ownership. They are planted 79% with Riesling, the rest withPinot Blanc, Chardonnay andPinot Noir.
The nature-orientated, environmentally friendly cultivation is carried out with gentle vine pruningand complete renunciation of pesticides (such as insecticides and herbicides). Production and sales are carried out according to the certified rules of Fair'n Green. The musts are clarified by natural settling and fermented spontaneously using the vineyard's own yeasts. The wines are gently aged in the vaulted cellar dating from 1924 in stainless steel tanks or in traditional large wooden barrels, depending on the type. The estate wines are available in three varieties: dry, fine and fruity. A quarter of the production is accounted for by sparkling wines produced in traditional bottle fermentation. Around 105,000 bottles of wine are produced annually. The archive contains matured Rieslings from the best vintages of the last 60 years. The winery is a member of the Bernkasteler Ring.