The winery is located in the district of Jedlersdorf in the 21st district of Floridsdorf in the northwest of Wien north of the Danube. It was founded in 1919 by Richard Lentner through the purchase of the house and vineyard. A wine tavern is attached. Today, the winery is run by the third generation of the family, Karl Lentner, who completed his training at the viticultural school in Krems. The vineyards cover five hectares of vines on the Bisamberg. They are 75% planted with the white wine varieties Grüner Veltliner (the main variety), Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, and 25% with the red wine varieties Zweigelt, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Environmentally friendly, near-natural viticulture is practised. The white wines are matured in stainless steel tanks, the red wines in barriques. The premium wines include Grüner Veltliner Total, Wiener Gemischter Satz Wiener Melodie and Cuvèe Exquisite (Zweigelt, Merlot, CS). Grape juice is also produced.