The winery "Gg Henninger IV" is located in the municipality of Kallstadt, Weinstraße 93 (area Mittelhaardt-Deutsche Weinstraße) in the German wine-growing region Palatinate
. The traditional family has been growing wine for 400 years. In 1688 the half-timbered house, which is now a listed building, was built. The attached "Weinhaus Henninger" was founded by Johannes Henninger II in 1824. The winery still operates under the name of his son Georg Henninger IV, a wine expert who was highly esteemed during his lifetime. From 1957 Walter Henninger ran the inn and a few years later he also took over the management of the winery. Today the "Weinhaus Henninger" is managed by Franz Weber. The vineyards comprise three hectares of vineyards in the individual locations Annaberg, Kobnert, Saumagen
and Steinacker (Kallstadt), as well as Ölberg
(Königsbach). They are planted with the white wine varieties Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, as well as Pinot Noir. The winery is a member of the VDP
(Verband deutscher Prädikatsweingüter).