The winery is located in the municipality of Savigny-lès-Beaune in the northern part of the Côte de Beaune
in French Burgundy
. It was founded in 1849 and is still owned by the family today. The oldest part of the natural cellar dates back to 1820 and is managed by Isabelle Doudet. The own vineyards in Savigny comprise 12 hectares of vines. Organic viticulture
has been practised since 1997. However, musts and grapes are also purchased from contract winegrowers from many Burgundy appellations
The product range includes wines from around 20 different appellations with some Grands Crus and Premiers Crus. These are Aloxe-Corton
(Corton Charlemagne, Corton Les Maréchaudes), Bourgogne
The wines mature in barrique barrels, whereby generally between 20 and 30% new barrels are used. They age for a very long time on the fine lees, 9 to 20 months for white wines and 12 to 21 months for red wines. There is no filtration
. The winery is a member of the association "Terre et Vin de Bourgogne".