The winery is located in the town of Saint-Émilion
in the area of the same name (Bordeaux). It was acquired by Marcel Dassault in 1955 and renamed to its present name. Since 1995 it has been managed by granddaughter Laurence Brun-Vergriette. The farm is classified as "Grand Cru Classé", which was last confirmed in 2012. The vineyards cover 24 hectares of vineyards, planted with Merlot (65%), Cabernet Franc (30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (5%). The long-lasting red wine is aged for 14 to 18 months in 100% new barriques. The second wine is called "D de Dassault".