The winery is located in the municipality of Montalcino (province of Siena) in the Italian region of Tuscany. It all began in 1907, when Angiolino Zannoni took the land on lease. In 1965 it was purchased by Gioberto Zannoni, who restored the old farmhouse and promoted the Brunello variety in the vineyards. Today the farm is run by Angelo and Romina Zannoni in the fifth generation. The vineyards cover 34 hectares in the municipalities of Montalcino and Castelnuovo dell'Abate. Depending on the type of wine, the wines are aged in stainless steel tanks, in large wooden barrels (27 to 30 hl) or in . The product range includes the DOC/DOGC wines Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino and Sant'Antimo Rosso, as well as the IGT wine Fortunello. About 80,000 bottles of wine are produced annually.